Robotic Process Automation
Micro Focus Robotic Process Automation (RPA) provides a practical, noninvasive way to build, scale, and secure automated business processes across the enterprise. Software robots mimic UI-based human actions to perform everyday tasks, while keeping underlying IT infrastructure intact. Robots interact with apps and systems just like people do. But—they are faster, more accurate, and never sleep. They save time. They cut costs. And they free human employees to focus on more important things.
What is RPA
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) uses software robots that mimic UI-based human actions to automate everyday tasks.
- Record UI actions
- Design workflows to automate processes
Why do you need RPA
- to automate with minimal changes to existing systems and apps
- don’t have a way to easily automate and integrate legacy apps
- want to automate quickly
How do you benefit
- robots are faster and more accurate
- they reduce costs
- free up human employees to do higher value work